Workplace Health & Safety
Sesi operates to a high level of WH & S standards with project specific management plans incorporated into our IMS. We have a zero harm policy and an unblemished record of safety.
A very comprehensive in-house training program is in place, where machinery operators undergo supervised training and instruction with on-going training as required.
We are industry leaders in our specialised machinery such as Tree Grabs, Tractor Mounted Tree Trimmer, Groomers and Purpose Built Mulching Units.
We work closely with our clients, integrating their safety standards into our own safe work procedures and training programs.
Our personnel are multi skilled and qualified but will undertake any further training in order to meet our client’s requirements and to remain compliant with changing legislation and standards.
All machines have been Risk Assessed and have their own full Standard Work Method Statement Procedures.
All machines come supplied with full mechanical backup service vehicles to ensure the machines have minimum downtime and maximum production, thus ensuring the highest levels of maintenance and safety.
Sesi Pty Ltd cares for the environment and considers the impact on the environment in the way that we undertake our work.
We shall comply with our statutory and contractual environmental responsibilities as outlined in documents such as Client Management Plans, the Environmental Protection Act and other relevant legislation and guidelines.
It is a condition of employment with us that all personnel share the Company's concern for the environment and adopt the following principles in their work:
- Assess, avoid and minimise adverse environmental impacts at the work site;
- Apply sustainable practices in our works;
- Carry out work instructions and procedures in an environmentally responsible manner;
- Avoid pollution of air, land and water
- Limit waste, and dispose of waste and by-products in an environmentally responsible manner;
- Report and actual or potential environmental harm to the Company and the Client immediately
- In the event of an environmental incident, take any and all actions to minimise impact to the environment.